Friday, May 3, 2013

up in arms

There is a lots of things that make me get “up in arms” for example when in the bus the people are listening their music with high volume I think that so  inappropriate even some persons use loudspeaker, why no respect the travel of the another person even in the night I see that
When people could be tired because their jobs or because a very active day, why not just use headphones for example
There are another things that get me up in arms for example the irresponsible conduct with the animals when some persons adopt dogs or another animals just do it because they are small or cute but sometimes when the dogs are bigger some persons just leave because they can’t have it or they don’t like it etcetera I really hate that because the animals can suffer too some persons actually don’t think that are causing a setback to the animal
I think that the law must be stronger with that kind of behavior and the people have to be more responsible with dogs and other animals

3 comments:

  1. Hello Felipe! I hate when in the bus the people are listening music high volume to!, I hate that a lot! and I think is very sad when the persons don´t worry for his animals, but I think is very sad ate animals to, but I do that, and I am up in arms with the nature, yes with the natura! becouse I think the nature is so wickedness I don´t understend that, But that is the life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Felipe, i'm a doglover <3 and really piss me off when people are irresponsible and cruel with animals. I think that nobody respect animal's protection laws in this country :C
    i hate everybody

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi:
    In the campus every time the people abandond dog. it is very sad.
    bye

    ReplyDelete