Thursday, May 9, 2013

Why I want be Chemist



I liked chemistry from the school because that’s a very broad field and have lots of applications. When I finish that I don’t know what career study or what I have to do. Then I waited a year to prepare psu and enter to study some career finally I decided to study chemistry in Chemical and Pharmaceutical Science Faculty in Universidad de Chile.
The chemist work is very broad because it can work about plastics, fuels, pharmaceutical, mining or another kind of industry maybe environmental chemistry or certification laboratories.
I have not decided about which branch of chemistry will follow but I think that analytical chemistry is very interesting. This science as known as the science of measurement has a lots of useful applications.
For example, the problem of the arsenic in Lampa. The problem with this element is that form a very hazard compounds and this could cause miscarriage or kidneys problems. Because of that the concentration of this element in water has to been very low in order to don’t be harmful to people’s health. That’s why the analytical chemist has work efficiently with discipline and effort  to make an exact work because that work have influence in very important decision for example the people’s health or any  important decision of environment etcetera
                                                                                                                      

2 comments:

  1. A friend spoke to me about film that it refers to the dangers of plastic on body our. I don´t remember the name of the movie... cueck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may be "plastic planet"? or one of the ones on this link
      http://www.filmsforaction.org/watch/plastic_planet/

      Delete