Thursday, April 25, 2013


From two years ago I discover something that I never thing that will be interesting to me I know my little cat Benito my first cat
He was a gift from our neighbor was yellow with brown spots, at the beginning he wasn’t a very friendly even he avoid us and go with his friends in the house of our neighbor a lot of times, when he got used to us he begin to be more friendly with us he used sleep all day long and he like eat so much, play with us and scratch the furniture he usually play in the night and he disturb so much he awake me some times

6 comments:

  1. Cats are lovely!!!
    when i was little I had three cats, their names were "Entra, Sale y Come", but my sister was very alergic to them, so we had to give them.
    This year I going to moved out with my best friend and he's a catlover. So we want to have one or maybe to cats in our apartment. . =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cats, my uncle has a cat that is called "motherfucker" and always he call him , he says "mother come here" its ver funny jaja. I'm talking seriously. I'm not kidding. Someday i will show you my uncle's cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It funny I writed about the same! I love cats

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should upload a picture of Benito! I also like cats very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cats foreveeer. The best animals. So cute your post jaja :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cats!!!
    I have four: Libertad, Lennon, Stanley and BENITO!
    If you upload a picture of Benito I'll do it too
    I like cats coincidence <3

    ReplyDelete