Tuesday, May 14, 2013


The subject I will explain the next Thursday is the analytical chemistry and its applications, this science as known as the science of measurement and its applications are very widely, from its beginning with modern science
The necessity of known the composition of varied kind of materials leads to make a great effort for made a more exact and accuracy measurement of an infinity of things for example to make the measurement of metals in water, the concentration of pesticides in soils or even in water, the amount of different minerals and vitamins in food  etcetera and all this knowledge is very useful to know the consequences of a lots of things for example the harm that could make the waste water or any chemical plant to the environment, also permit know if some food is healthy for some sick persons and allow make a better decision in different aspect
The day of the presentation First I will introduce my subject and explain why I decided to talk about that
Then I will explain the subject and the relevance of that and the impact which that could have
And finally I will give some example of the situation when this science operates

1 comment:

  1. I think that your topic is very interesting! you are the only one of us, that won't talk about a social area...

    ReplyDelete