Thursday, April 18, 2013

somethings to do in the future


I thing that life is really short and there are a lots of things to and a lots of things to know for example in the future I really want to know another country and another way to understand the things or another lifestyles for example in this semester I’m in a subject called Brazil culture and architecture of the diversity and in there I can see that Brazil is a really interesting country with a different culture and language with a really nice architecture and landscape in the future I really want to know that country and another countries like Cuba or Mexico and all wonderful sites in Latin America I thing that do it make me a really happy person
Another thing that I want to do in the future is specialize in some branch of chemistry and investigate about that, maybe in the future made some postgraduate about that in another country that sound really interesting to complement my knowledge because some subjects sounds really interesting for my
That’s call my attention about I can find a lot of different specializations in a lots of different places in the entire world that would give me a better appreciation of some subjects that could like me in the future.

4 comments:

  1. This is exactly what i understand about the magic of traveling. Traveling = "complement my knowledge"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree with the idea of "complementing my knowledge" I truly believe there are few things more enriching than travelling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, learn about the world and many things is fascinating, the curiosity is a big motivation.

    I like your plans. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the wonderful of chemistry, is almost infinite! Do you have any idea of some specific area that you want to study???

    ReplyDelete